Skip to content
Just in! The Nautilus by M Squared is designed with LDS missionaries in mind. I love that it is messenger style - sister missionaries and backpacks aren't a good mix, in my experience.
Check out this impressive list of features:
- Double-padded sleeve for tablet device
- Security features: Anti-pickpocket zipper, snatch-resistant waist belt, and hidden pocket for valuables
- Safety feature: Reflective strip across outer flap
- Integrated rain-cover system (double-sided with reflective logo: black & yellow)
- Outer pocket: key fob and compartments for index cards, cell phone, writing utensils, etc.
- Outer slip compartments for pamphlets, business cards, or notebooks
- External and internal, 16-oz water bottle holders
- Ultra durable 500D CORDURA® air-textured nylon
- Inner Liner: Tear-resistant, 3-line ripstop (75DX150D nylon)
- YKK zippers, the world’s most trusted zipper, used throughout the bag
- Main opening: constructed with #10 CN zipper, which is extremely strong and resilient for high frequency usage.
- Zipper flaps shed water and protect the zipper chain, increasing durability.
- Exceptionally durable, soft shoulder strap